Happy Birthday to me...


So, I have let my birthday come and go silently on this blog for over 2 years. But today is different. Today I am Th-Th-Thirty! I can hardly get the word out! Part of me wants to go crawl in a corner and sob at my lost youth. But the truth is I am thrilled because my life is everywhere I hoped it would be when I turned 30.


I am married to my best friend and our marriage gets stronger every year. I have 2 healthy, happy well adjusted kids and my parents are still alive to see them grow. I have the same girlfriends I had when I was 13 years old and I've met some great new ones along the way. Jesus is my Savior and I love my job. All those things combined make for a pretty cool life.

Here I am 30 years ago today. If they ever have a "fattest baby head" contest I would win. My cheeks are so big they look painful.
Here are some fun facts about my birthday:
I was born Kelly Marie Sumpter on 12/21/78 at 6:05pm.
My mom was in labor for 21 hours.
They brought be home in a Christmas stocking.
My best friend Julie has called and sang to me every year since we were 13.
My husband makes me homemade Italian pizza and a pink cake on my birthday every year.
We let my son Rocky pick my present every year. Last year I got a Spongebob umbrella, this year I got walkie takies :)
Last night I had a very fun Karaoke birthday party with all my friends and family where my husband and I did a rocking rendition of "I got you babe" by Sonny and Cher.
Tonight when my family comes over for pizza and cake my only request was that I have all 30 candles on my cake. Let's hope we don't burn down the house.

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives