Whew! What a week. 7 days and 7 nights with no power, on some days in over 100 degree temperatures!

Last Wednesday a horrible storm rolled through St. Louis knocking the power out to over 500,000 homes. I was one of the un-lucky ones in the very last group of people to get theirs turned back on. It was literally the most miserable frustrating week of my life.

Bad luck seemed to follow us almost to the point where it was funny, we found a hotel....then a second storm came through and knocked out power to the hotel. We drove to my moms house in Illinois to take showers but by the time we got there they had shut off water to the whole county, etc... I can't complain too much many people had it much worse than me.

My parents, grandparents, and aunt all had pretty rough damage to their homes. I'm just thankful that all of my family including my husband, son, and 2 dogs all made it through safe and sound.

I am now officially one full week behind on editing, Thank you to all my clients who are being so patient with me I hope to get things back on track within the next week or so.

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives