Can I just take a moment to say I LOVE what I do for a living, I can say that from the bottom of my heart. I get to capture the most precious moments in people's lives and give them a gift they will treasure forever. My business has grown so fast and I have been soooo blessed to work with really great people.

Take for example Arinda and Kevin...


When they promised to love each other forever...I was there.



Throughout their pregnancy and her growing belly...I was there.




During her long labor and delivery...I was there.



When they brought that beautiful baby home...I was there.




In this business you get to take backseat journey through their lives. You get to know them, their family and friends, their personalities, and they get to know you. It was really neat to be in their house and see my wedding pictures on their walls! It made me realize how fast time flies and how important it is to capture it all. So thank you to all my wonderful clients for hiring me!!! I am so blessed!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives