2007 is almost here!!!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I just wanted to let everyone know I am now "officially" taking meetings/contracts for 2008 weddings. I already have some meetings scheduled in early Jan. and they are filling up quick so if you would like one e-mail me at KellyManno@yahoo.com

FYI - My 2008 package is going to change a little bit, all the basics will still be there but the price will go up a little bit because I am adding DVD slide shows set to music..whoo hoo!!!

Also coming soon.....ALBUMS!!! As an add-on only! (You can still get my basic package without one) I'm still working out prices and all that to get them as affordable as possible as soon as I have all the details I will let you know.

I will also be adding some new pictures and videos to my website in the coming weeks...stay tuned!

Happy New Year!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives