Just some quick housekeeping stuff -

All of my spring sessions are full. I have nothing open until July. If you are wanting a portrait session (family, engagement, H.S. Seniors, etc..) if you don't book it now I will most likely be full for the year, I am already taking fall bookings.

Speaking of fall, assuming this little baby in my belly comes on time I will be taking an 8 week maternity leave from mid-August to mid-October which wipes out prime fall picture time! I will not be holding any meetings, sessions, etc... during this time. I will be squeezing in a few engagement/family sessions in late October and early November but that's it so if you want a spot call me now.

My Boudoir session has filled up. I do have one extra person wanting them, if I can get 3 more I will book another room and do another date - so if you are interested let me know!

Brides, old and new, if you are looking for an awesome wedding album check out www.life-in-print.com - she is my designer, her prices are incredibly low!!! You can submit your pictures to her on CD and she will create a beautiful coffee table album for you!

Thanks so much!
Kelly

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives