Advice for photographers...

I always like to let people know when I get great service. Last weekend I broke my flash, I was super bummed and took it to the local "big chain" to have it sent out to Canon, they quoted me $150 and told me it would take 6-8 weeks!!! There is no way I could live without my flash that long and it would cost me a fortune to rent one every weekend...

So I took some advice from a friend and went to a small local place. Their name is Winkeler Camera and they are located in Florissant MO. They are a small shop in the basement of a strip mall and have been in business 35 years! He fixed my flash for only $50 and it was ready THE NEXT DAY! I was soooo happy with my service I just wanted to pass his business information along to my fellow photographers :

If you're a clutz like me and break your gear alot, call Jerry Winkeler at 314-921-0738!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives