Family Picture time :) Here is a big multi-family shoot I did a couple weeks ago! Some of these cute kids belong to Mike a videographer buddy of mine, he owns www.thunderstormmultimedia.com if any of my brides are looking! Here is Molly.
And here is Gracie who is one of my "Birth Story" babies :)
And the boys showing off their muscles.The kids were so good they got rewarded with ice cream at the end of the shoot.
Now if you're a recent bride of mine you might recognize this lovely lady, it's Dorinda one of my main second shooters.
We both have 2 year old little boys and I just love this picture of Gavin, it's definitely captures his personality.


And finally another "Birth Story" baby - this is Reagan who is about 6 months old. I just LOVE catching up with my birth families and seeing how much they've grown.

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives