7/7/07 was the most popular wedding date of the decade. I was lucky enough to book Justin and Jessica :) Funny story...when Jessica and I agreed to meet way back last year, I told her to meet me at 7:00 at a local Starbucks....the day of the meeting my phone rang at about 7:15 in the morning and it was Jessica wanting to know if I was on my way :) I had meant PM she thought I meant AM - at the time I was still in my pajamas with a one year old on my lap eating cheerios and watching blues clues. So I apologized and asked her to come back that night....I thought for sure she would hate me!!! But she didn't and she booked me, and I was so happy she did!I got to spend some time with the girls in the hotel room early that day, it took about 4 girls to figure out the back of her dress! The guys were total studs and knew how to "work it" :)


And here are a couple pics of the hot couple :)



They really had a beautiful wedding, not one detail was overlooked. For example, their names monogrammed in lights on the dance floor...how freaking cool it that?I also got the opportunity to work with a great second shooter Jonathan Hanson who did a great job, if any photog's are looking I can get you his info!


Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives