I swear I'm not a slacker, my Internet has been screwed up for almost 2 weeks so it's been hard to get anything posted on here :(

On June 23rd I shot the wedding of Neely and Nick, who we're too cute for words, they are both baseball fans, and they met working in the minor leagues! So you'll notice a theme here...
I love this pic of Neely getting ready to put on her dress....

We had a little rain to deal with but that's never bothered me... just bring out the big umbrellas! After hitting the landing, we headed to Busch Stadium...

A game had just ended so we were able to sneak in for just a couple shots...
At their reception they hired the Smash Band. Being and old radio gal this made me really happy, not only do they play great music but they also entertain you. Smash is always a crack up on the mic and they keep the party going all night long! http://www.smashband.com/s/And lastly a big thank you to my assistant Dorinda (pictured below...he he) with www.capturinglifephoto.com who always does a great job! And a big welcome to the world for Baby Jake.
His Mom and Dad have a really neat story. After the birth of their daughter they always wanted to make her a big sister. After years of heartache and failed infertility treatments they had pretty much given up.....
But surprise....15 years later God had other plans and they welcomed this beautiful baby boy into their lives.Just your daily reminder that Gods plan in perfect...even if sometimes we don't understand it. I am so blessed to get to work with such awesome people, they inspire me and remind me why I do this for a living.

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives