~ The photo shoot that ended in the ER ~

We'll get to that in a minute...but first meet my friend Jen and her gorgeous family! I've known Jen forever, since Junior high. I've shot her engagement session, her wedding, the birth of her daughter, and now her family! Funny story about Paige, she was born 17 hours before my daughter Luci was born. So when I shot her Birth Story I was moments away from having a baby myself (now that's what you call working up until the last minute) - in the hospital her doctor asked me if I wanted him to do a "2 for 1 deal "Okay, so another story about Paige, this one not so funny. Mom brought this cute cowgirl hat and I knew the perfect hay-stack to go with it.



Mom was right next to her at arms reach but quick as lighting Paige leaned forward and landed headfirst on the ground, she hit a small rock and split open her head right at the hair-line. I don't mean to be gruesome but I've never seen so much blood come out of a baby, it was terrifying!



Mom and Dad handled it like pro's and Paige was one tough cookie. Once we got the bleeding to stop they took her to St Johns, she ended up getting one staple to close the wound and now she is doing fine. So there you have it...the first time one of my shoots ended in the ER, let's hope that's a first and a last time!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives