Eeek! I was robbed!

Okay, not really. But I sure felt robbed. Our church makes little program booklets once every couple years and all the families have to get their photos taken. Getting your photo for the booklet is free, but you have the option of buying additional photos. I knew I probably wouldn't buy much since I have about a bazillion photos of my family, plus I'm not too big on "studio" photos anyway.

But one of them was kind of cute so I thought I would get a little 4x6 for my desk. When she gave me the total I almost fell out of my chair, $22.00!!! For one 4x6 photo? That they don't even have to edit? Then I found out a 8x10 would have been $45.00!!!


I guess I was hit especially hard since I know exactly how much it cost for that measly little 4x6. People ask me all the time why I don't raise my prices....that's why, I would never ever want my clients to feel the way I did leaving...robbed!


Speaking of family photos...


We got our "real" family photos taken recently by my friend Gina, the great thing about Gina is she shot our wedding 5 years ago. So it was fun for her to catch up with us and see the kiddos, etc...


Even as a photographer as our date approached I had the same aniexty my clients do...."I hope the weather is okay"..... "what should I wear"...... "I hope my kids don't act like hooligans", it really gave me a better understanding what all of YOU go through on the other side of the lens!
Luci had just learned how to clap and we were really excited about it :)

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives