MOVE THAT BUS!

Like the rest of America I love the show "Extreme makeover-home edition" I watch it every Sunday with tears rolling down my face. Last week I got a phone call asking me to be an on-site photographer for the show capturing the development of the house they are building in St Louis and I was thrilled.

But then I got another phone call asking me to be the exclusive St Louis photographer to cover the door knock. I was standing about 5 feet from Ty Pennington when he jumped out of the bus with his mega-phone this morning.

Today was just the beginning, I will be covering the build all week. You can follow the story of the family, see my pictures, and sign up to help at their website. It's not too late to volunteer to help.

http://www.extremehomemakeoverstlouis.com/family.php

P.S. Incase you're wondering why I am not posting any pics here it's because at this point I can't. As of now the big fat contract I signed says I can't. But I should get clearance for some of them soon.

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives