~Matt & Jill~

You might not know her face, but you know her voice from her many years as "Lipps" on Z107.
As soon as Jill (a.k.a. Lipps) called me for her wedding I knew it would be a blast because radio people know how to party!

I was also excited because she booked Sabrina (seen below "fluffing") who is one of the best wedding coordinators I've ever worked with!The happy couple!
Jill's dad giving her away.


BIG bridal party!


This is my impression of Jill at her reception. Every song that the DJ played she would yell "This is my FAVORITE song" and run out on the dance floor!

She had the CUTEST kids in her wedding...Look behind this little guy on the floor to the right (just in front of the lady's shoe) and you will see a little puddle...he had just wee-wee'd on the floor! :)And of course, it's not a Kelly Manno wedding without some night shots! And a big thanks to Ashley & Alicea for shooting with me all day, you girls were great!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives