So, so Sad.

I'm sure by now most of you have heard about the horrible plane crash involving Travis Barker and DJ AM. They are both in critical condition with severe burns. This photo was taken hours before the accident.The photo below was taken by me earlier this year. DJ AM came to town to spin at a club and I was asked to shoot. This image is one of my favorite images of all time, it's featured on my website. I love everything about it, the color, the movement of his hand, everything.

He is currently in a medically induced coma with severe burns to his face. I cannot imagine what his friends and family are going through, as well as those who lost their life in the crash.

Anyway, he is a super nice, down to earth guy and we should all be praying for he and Travis' recovery.



Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives