* Hey Photographers - keep reading "shot party" info in this post!*
~Rachel and Joe~

My first wedding back from vacation was Rachel and Joe. I knew from their awesome engagement session that they would be an easy couple to shoot!
Their ceremony was at 9th street abby it had this great orange wall behind it :)



Yeah, kids love me, and I love them. This little guy was such a ham!





When I asked if they would get in the fountain they didn't even blink, they just started taking off their shoes! - Love that!

*** NIGHT SHOTS ***

It's official, I get so many e-mails from photographers asking about night shots I will do my next "Shot Party" on city night shots. The tentative date will be Sunday Nov 16th. More details to come!!

I always shoot my night shots withouI always shoot my night shots without flash, I just find the light on my own...but sometimes you need a little help... When is doubt, ask parking attendants for help :)

Big thanks to Jodi for shooting with me, and my husbands awesome band for rocking the night away!


Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives