THANK YOU!


Thank you to everyone who was a part of making my first workshop a success! I have many more photos and video to come later but I wanted to share a quick photo and lovely letter I received.
Kelly,

I wanted to write and thank you for doing the workshop today. I wasn't able to point out clearly all the things I took away from our session.

Hearing the information from you, including how you developed as a photographer was very helpful. The casual, networking style of the workshop was comfortable and encouraged sharing of information from 25 or so people. I walked away with so many cards, notes, websites to check out, things I want to buy, etc - I can't describe how helpful all of these things were.

It was extremely helpful to get to see personally how you approach a shoot and how you edit after. I'm amazed at how easy it can be. Thank you so much for being willing to share, being so open and easy to interact with! I've seriously walked away with new inspiration and energy towards improving my photography and can't wait for future more in depth sessions!

Lynne

Finally thank you so much to everyone who came. I have had a really, REALLY hard week (more on that later) and to see all your smiling faces so friendly and so eager to learn about photography calmed all of my nerves :) It was lovely to meet every single one of you and I hope to spend more time with all of you soon. You all ended a really horrible weekend for me on a really high note, and I needed that.

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives