~ Amy and Andrew ~

Amy and Andrew were married in Jamaica. They graciously invited me to come along and be their photographer. And although it broke my heart, I had to say no :( They were getting married on the 4th of July and all Holidays, both big and small, are important to me. My kids will only be little once and I wanted to see their little faces when they saw the fireworks. I am a mom first and a photographer second.

Although I was really bummed that I didn't get to photograph this gorgeous couple on the beach, they still invited me to shoot their reception when they came home. They had a beautiful outdoor event in "New Town" St Charles. White tent, pretty lights, rockin band, and perfect weather!
Amy's dad passed away. So she paid tribute to him with his wedding ring, and photo in her bouquet.Then, in place of the "Father Daughter" dance, her new husband danced with her mom to what was her parents song. There wasn't a dry eye in the house.
Thank you Amy and Andrew, I can't wait for you to see the rest of your photos. Thank you Kristen for second shooting with me!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives