~ So you want some family pictures? ~

I've got alot going on in the next few months and my schedule is looking pretty packed.   Here is everything I have coming up and your opportunity to get some great family photos.

 Busch Stadium Mini-Sessions
When - September 1st, 2013
Investment - $400

Description  - I've rented the stadium for you and your favorite Cardinals fan!   You get a 20 minute photo session down on the field.   Ever since I did this for my son I've gotten slammed with inquiries for more.    It's not just kids who love Cardinal baseball,  I know a lot of Grandmas and Grandpas who would like this as well.   September 1st will be my last date shooting these for the year and I only have 1 spot left.   You will receive a disc of high resolution images (approximately 20-30) to show off and make all your friends jealous. 



Fall Family Sessions
When -  2 November spots remain Nov 3 and Nov 17
 (September and October are full)
Investment - $400
Description - An hour with your family at a gorgeous park with an unlimited number of combinations.     Most clients receive between 50-75 images from these sessions.   You receive a set of 4x6 proofs and a CD of your high resolution images. 


The Santa Claus Sessions
When - TBD (Mid November)
Investment - $500

Description - Last year I sold out 20 of these session in 24 hours.   This isn't just a photo session, it's an experience.   I've rented an entire farm for you, and brought along Santa and his Reindeer.   Your child can spend 30 minutes with Santa any way they would like.   They can review their Christmas, list,  go for a wagon ride,  sit in his sled,  feed prancer, the list is endless.    In some situations (depending on age and number of kids) - I let this session be split up within cousins.   

The Santa Claus Sessions are currently on a wait-list situation.   If you would like to be added to my wait list and notified if a slot opens up please email me at - Kellymanno@yahoo.com


If you need a little more time I am currently taking names for my Spring 2014 waiting list.   This is a list of folks who want to be notified as soon as I open my Spring calendar.   Just send me an email to Kellymanno@yahoo.com and you will be the first to know when my Spring books open.

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives