~ Sarah and Adam ~ MARRIED!!!

I've been looking forward to Sarah and Adams wedding since I met with them for engagement photos last fall.   Oh, and did I mention I found my new favorite place to shoot?   Chandler Hill Vineyards  was stunning and the perfect back drop for these two wine lovers.  
Funny side story - I don't drink alcohol,  I don't like the taste of it.  But I have been forcing my self to  "like" wine for about a year now.   I just think of drinking wine as very grown up and fancy,  all things I am not ;)   But Sarah gave me crash course in wine drinking and we actually found one I can tolerate!  Her and Adam are nearly wine experts, all of their centerpieces at the reception were wine bottles they drank together.   I thought that was an adorable touch. 
Hi, Chandler Hill Vineyards,  you are gorgeous.

There was no shortage of cute kids at their ceremony.  Kinley was just a baby when I shot her mama's wedding a few years ago.   Look at those little Angelina Jolie lips…seriously,  I die,  so cute. 

Their dessert table was amazing.  Just so my future brides know,  if you have a "variety" of cupcakes at your wedding it's my duty to try all of them.   
Thank you Sarah and Adam!   Your wedding day flew by so fast because I had so much fun shooting it.   I cannot wait to show you the rest of the photos.  

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives