~ Kathy and Patrick ~ Married!!!!

A BIG congratulations to Kathy and Patrick who are enjoying their time as brand-new-newlyweds.  Kathy's dress was stunning, classic, and timeless.  But I didn't expect any less from a beauty like her :)
The end of this year spiked a trend in large, chunky necklaces for bridesmaids and I love it.  It complimented their Emerald dresses perfectly. 
Dad seeing his girl for the first time.  Always one of my favorite moments of the day.
Seriously, how adorable are her bridesmaids with their paparazzi cell phones. They were so excited to see their friend get married.
Some rain and the questionable safety on the streets of Clayton at that time kept us inside for all the portraits. Definitely not the first time in my career this has happened, but when it does it always challenges and stretches my artistic abilities. Kathy and Patrick rocked it.  
They made me look good :)
We did manage to sneak out to the parking lot for about 5 minutes, long enough to get a cute umbrella shot. 

You can never go wrong with a romantic wedding at the Ritz on a chilly early-winter night.  The night was filled with warm smiles and some killer dancing.  Congratulations Kathy and Patrick.
And a final shout-out to one of my all-time favorite couples, Jackie and Bobby, for referring this wedding to me. If you've ever met with me in person you may recognize these two from the sample albums I share with clients.  Truly one of my favorite couples eva! 
One more wedding to share until 2015….coming soon :)


Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives