I've been tagged :0)


There is a game of blog tag going around all the photographers blogs, I was tagged by my friend Michael - I have to list 8 random facts about my self....so here we go.


#8 - I used to be a groupie of the band "No Doubt" and I am still a HUGE fan, me and my girlfriend have followed them to many cities and got to hang with them plenty. Gwen is officially the coolest chick alive.


#7 - I don't trust people who don't like dogs.


#6 - Becoming a mother saved me from my vanity. I no longer care about losing 10 pounds, being rich or buying things for myself. Being a mom is the one thing I'm determined to get right.


#5 - In June of 2002 I was saved and became a born again Christian.


#4 - On August 16th 2006 I miscarried twins.

On August 16th 2007 I had Luci.


#3 - I am a total Redneck hoosier at heart, I'm from Granite City IL and I love Lynyrd Skynyrd, NASCAR, and WWE wrestling. When a bride has her reception at the KC hall and serves fried chicken I feel at home.


#2 - I believe without a doubt I am currently living the best years of my life.


#1 - I've never taken a photography class :)

Okay there you have it! I'm gonna tag Dorinda, Sarah, and Sherry!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives