Okay, so even though I was "suppose" to be on maternity leave, 3 very important people to me were pregnant so I couldn't pass up doing these birth stories...

Here is baby Lucinda. I shot her Mommy and Daddys wedding almost 2 years ago. Her Dad serves our country over in Iraq and barely made it home 2 days before the delivery.Tasha had no drugs at all and was a total champ!Please keep RJ in your prayers after a quick 2 weeks home he is back in Iraq, I know Tasha and his baby girl miss him very much.Next came Miss Paige!!! Paige was born exactly 16 hours before I gave birth to my daughter Luci....so when I say I worked up until I gave birth I mean that almost literally!!!
I also just adore her mommy and daddy Jennifer and Josh, they are the cutest family, I shot their wedding as well! I've know Jennifer since 6th grade so it was awesome to be a part of their big day!!!Last but not least....Baby Keithan. I know his mommy and daddy pretty well too, but I didn't shoot their wedding...I was maid of honor in it :)Stefanie has been my best friend for the last 15 years. We were so excited that we were pregnant together...she was suppose to deliver Keithan 4 weeks after I had Luci, but Keithan had other plans....He came 8 WEEKS early and scared the crap out of all of us! I got a call from her husband one night at about 2:30 in the morning saying Stef was in labor, it was the hardest delivery room to be in, I was scared to death....she was calm and collected and Lakeith almost passed out.

Anyway, after a couple weeks in the St. Johns NICU he is healthy, home and happy! Isn't this the cutest pic of him and his momma!and here he is with his daddy! Looks just like his daddy :)Whew! Okay....Yay for healthy babies! With that said I am going to try and rest the last couple days of my maternity leave....but I have my first wedding back this Saturday (did I mention I'm a work-a-holic?) - It's only 5 weeks after having Luci but I just adore my bride and groom plus I'm ready to get out of the house for a couple hours...Angie & Kit see you Saturday!!!!!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives