Eeek! Sorry for the HUGE images, but photobucket or blogger must have changed something and I am too tired to figure it out. If anyone knows what the heck is going on let me know :)
Onto my awesome Bride and Groom. Belinda and Mike, or "Nilla Mike" as I know him, go way back. Mike and I started as interns together back at Steve and DC and we've been friends ever since, he was a groomsmen in my wedding and my husband was a groomsmen in his. So it's great to hang out with friends and work at the same time :)








See my cute hubby, bald guy top right :) You also might recognize the cute blonde girl on the left, she is Cassie, a former bride and she is all over my website :) She is the one in the photo of her and her fiance' laying on the ground looking at each other and ever since I took that photo 3 years ago EVERYONE asks for it :) Thank you Mike and Belinda! And thank you Kay for shooting with me!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives