I recently shot a wedding at the Butterfly house! Chris and Laura were an awesome couple to work with and they had a beautiful outdoor ceremony! Big thanks to Gail for shooting this one with me :)
Sisters :)They had their reception at the zoo!I love FALL receptions :)OKay.....so I have been shooting weddings for 4 years, and I've seem some pretty emotional moments in my day, but Chris had me crying so hard I could hardly shoot.

Chris and Laura's relationship got off to an interesting start...he met Laura and 4 days later his mother passed away. When they walked into the reception he surprised Laura by sitting her down at the piano and playing and singing a beautiful song to her. Before the song he gave this tear-jerking speech about his mom and how God took one angel away and brought him another.

Everything he said was so put-together and beautiful, as a mom myself I know his mom was looking down just beaming with pride. I think everyone could feel her spirit there. He really knocked it out of the park!

Super hot first dance shot!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives