I've got 2 mommies (a.k.a. "Birth Clients") ready to pop! First is momma Holly, she doesn't have one but TWO babies in her belly! We had to do her entire maternity session on strict bedrest in the hospital...poor thing. But I am so excited to shoot twins for the first time it got me thinking....

Do you know anyone having TRIPLETS? If anyone knows someone pregnant with triplets have them contact me I might be interested in doing a newborn session for them for very cheap or free just because I think it would be neat to photograph 3 squishy little babies at once!
Next is Arinda and her family, this is their SECOND birth-story with me. I was their photographer when Tannan was born... I was also their wedding photographer..oh yeah I did some family pictures for them too last fall....I think they like me....he he :)
Okay Mommies - nobody go into labor on Saturday I have a wedding :)

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives