The Duffy Family "Lifestyle Shoot"



Family photos don't ALWAYS happen in a park. Over the winter I do a lot of "Lifestyle" shoots, which basically means I come to your house and hang out with you and your kids for an hour or so capturing your "lifestyle" - they are sooo much fun!



When I got to the Duffy house Baby Ben was still in the tub so I had to get some cute shots of him!Then mama got him out and dried him off for some pictures. A whole family of red-heads!The Dad in this family is Dan Duffy, he is a long time radio friend of mine. We worked together for years on the Steve and DC morning show. He is one of the best guys I know, I think the world of him and his family is too cute for words.
I love you guys, I had to much fun catching up with you and seeing your boys grow!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives