On Monday morning my Grandpa Buck passed away. He was 84 years old and lived a long healthy life. Most of you will remember I recently lost my grandma as well (his wife). I know you are "suppose" to lose your grandparents because it's the circle of life...but that sure doesn't make it any easier.
Now that he is gone I don't have any grandparents left, and that makes me sad :( I was fortunate enough to have a very close relationship with my grandparents, I called, I visited, I gave hugs, said "I love you" if I could rewind I wouldn't do one thing different.
Here is my grandpa giving me a smooch when I was a baby!And giving me another on my wedding day.
If you have living grandparents and you don't call or visit as much as you should....shame on you! Change that, and change it today! Go visit this weekend, you will make their day.

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives