~HAPPY EASTER~
It might shock you to know that 99% of photographers don't like taking pictures of their own kids. Myself included :) For many, many reasons...


#1) You're more picky/judgemental about photos of your own children.
#2) Your own kids don't listen to you as well as your clients kids :)
#3) You have more patience with other people's children.
#4) Imagine if you were a mechanic...the last thing you'd want to do at the end of the day is work on your car.

I LOVE taking candid snapshots of my kiddo's but I only set out and "brave" an actual session with them about once a year.

So without further a due here are a couple of my own children Rocky and Luci.


By the way...I nabbed that old green chair at the Salvation Army for $20! I think you'll be seeing alot of it at my sessions this year!




I have been driving past this field of purple flowers for weeks just dying to get Luci out there for some photos. So I finally pulled up to the owners house and asked her if I could shoot on her property and she was really nice and said yes!


Yes I know the boa and cowgirl hat take this photo to the "cheesey" extreme...but I've wanted a little girl my whole life so I'll dress her how I want :o)

I hope you enjoyed them, but I still think I'm better at pictures of other peoples children :0)

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives