Wedding Season is "OFFICIALLY" here :)

Baseball players, Football players, and Hockey players all have a "season" - so do photographers :) And it's here! Every year my life is pretty crazy from April - November, but I am ready, refreshed and excited!

Even though I've already had a few weddings sprinkled in this year Jennifer and Derek kicked off my busy season and I couldn't have a more fabulous couple to do so.



Daddy walked his daughter down the aisle...

and then had a little moment.... :)


I think it's obvious how much I love kids, I'd rather hang out with kids than adults anyday :) When I learned the cute ring bearer was the son of the bride and groom that was my "greenlight" to take tons of pictures of him all day. I couldn't decide on a few so here is my collage to "Cohen"













Thank you Jennifer and Derek, for being so laid back, and so genuine, I can't wait for you to see all the photos!

Stay tuned folks! This blog is going to be busy, busy, busy!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives