~ 2 Engagement shoots in the Loop ~

Last week I shot back to back engagement shoots in the Loop! First up is Amanda and Jim. They are from my hometown and Jim is the older brother of my best friend Julie, so I've known him forever. Amanda was also a fellow figure skater with me growing up and even my "duet partner" for one ice show, we skated to Elvis' "Don't be Cruel" and we rocked! I still have the video, but it won't be on here anytime soon :)



Up next, Deanna and Adam. I am shooting their wedding later this year and I couldn't be more excited! Deanna is adorable and Adam really loves her, I originally wasn't available to shoot their wedding...but let's just say Adam is very sneaky and jumped through a few hoops to get me to do it :) I'm glad he did.

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives