"...and I'm back"

I'm back. From a very overdue family vacation. My husband, myself and the kids headed for the beaches of Florida. Before we left I took a minute to think about what I wanted this vacation to include. Laptop computer? Nope. "Facebooking" every movement I make? Nope. Spending every single second with my family no matter how much we drive each other crazy? Yep :)

I have alot of exciting news and announcements to share with everyone soon, as well as a ton more vacation photos to show. But I am pooped, so I will leave you with this.

My daughter, Luci, is a nudist. The girl just hates clothes. I told her if she was good the whole car ride down the first thing I would do was strip her nekkid and let her go streaking on the beach.

And she was...so she did.... in nothing but her pink bow.

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives