"....And...That's a Wrap!"

That's a wrap folks! My 2009 shooting season is officially over and Maternity leave will be here soon. Camera is packed away, and images are edited. I ended my season with a beautiful winter wedding with Mike and Emily!Nothing like a little "Rock Band" to get the guys ready for the big day :)
Thank you to Emily and Mike for being so wonderful to work with, I couldn't think of a better couple to end my year with. Thank you Beth Berry for second shooting with me on this wedding.
It is now officially time for me to enjoy Christmas with my family and prepare for Baby # 3 to rock our world in a few weeks! Look for a big Maternity update soon with lots of photos, information, and even a "Baby Pool" where you can guess when this baby is coming and win a $100 Gift Certificate!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives