January 4, 2010

~ Manno Baby Pool ~

Okay, it's time for the "Manno Baby Pool"~ I think most of you know by now my husband and I are expecting Baby # 3 sometime in January, so what better way to celebrate than by giving away a $100 Kelly Manno Photography Gift Certificate.

How do I win? You must leave a comment at the bottom of this post with your first name, email address, and the following information;

Is the baby a boy or a girl?
When will it arrive?
What do you think the baby will weigh?

They are listed in order of importance, you must get the sex right to to win the pool, then of the correct sex guesses I will go to due date, and finally weight as a last resort tie-breaker.

I know some people, especially women who have been pregnant before swear by one thing to another that determines the sex, so I will give you as much information as possible below.

Is the baby a boy or a girl? (Helpful Hints):

I have not had any heartburn with this baby and very little morning sickness.

This baby moves ALOT, far more than my other two.

When I peed in Drano it turned dark green (Yes, my crazy mother made me do this)

The baby's heart rate has been high (above 150) and I also "carried" the baby a little high.

We also have a pool going with my family and 13 people think this baby is a boy, and 7 think its a girl. So the majority say boy, but it may be important to note that both my mom and dad guessed girl.


When will it arrive? (Helpful Hints);

We haven't had much luck nailing down an exact due date for this little one, but our best guess with the Doctor is January 19th.

Rocky was a natural delivery 8 days overdue

Luci was taken by C-section 10 days early


What will the baby weight? (Helpful Hints);

I've always had little babies, Rocky weighed 6.12 and Luci weighed 6.15 but an ultrasound at 36 weeks showed the baby already topping out at over 7 pounds so there is talk of this being a much bigger baby than my other two.

Okay! That should be all the information you need to make and educated guess! Keep checking this blog daily. Hopefully the next time you hear from me will be to announce the birth of this little one~


RULES AND REGULATIONS: Your $100 gift certificate is good towards any Kelly Manno Photography session, this is includes weddings and portraits. This gift certificate cannot be used for product such as prints or albums. The gift certificate will expire 12/31/2010 and the photos must take place in the St Louis area.

50 comments :

Anonymous said...

Amy amy.meyerott@yahoo.com

Congratulations Kelly, its getting so close!

Alright, Im guessing its a girl.

Born on Jan. 17

weighing 8.4 lbs ( I hope the accurate guess isn't over 10lbs....ouch!)

Anonymous said...

Baby Girl
January 10
7lbs 10 oz.

Good Luck Kelly!

Jessica
jes.nurse2b@gmail.com

Rachel Hill said...

Let's see. I'm going to say a girl born on January 15th weighing in at 7 lbs, 3 oz.

God's blessings on the rest of your pregnancy!

Shefali. said...

Kelly, I don't think I am going to try and guess b/c this is out of my league seeing I have no experience yet in this area. Haha. However, I thought it was fun that your due date is the same as Bryan's sister-in-law who you will at the wedding in less than SIX months! :) Soooo excited to hear about Baby #3 soon. Hope all is well. Love Shefy.

rachluvsbrian said...

rachel cooper
525 city park drive
perryville mo 63775

boy
9 pounds 3oz
1/17/2010

Anonymous said...

Chelsey Sweeten
Cshreves@hotmail.com
Girl, Jan 15th, 7lb 2oz
Good luck you look adorable!

Katie said...

Katie
katielizabeth84@yahoo.com
girl
8 lbs even
January 14

Anonymous said...

Amy
amy-vaughn@sbcglobal.net

Girl

January 17

7 pounds 7 ounces

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn Weatherly
dawnweatherly@yahoo.com

girl
Jan. 21
7 lbs. 4 oz.

You look great! I'll be praying for you!

Amanda said...

Amanda Rellergert
amanda.rellergert@gmail.com

I'm going to guess:
Boy
January 20
8 lbs
and of course healthy!

Good Luck!!

Mrs.Tron said...

Christie- cmkirtman@gmail.com

I remember when you were pregnant with Luci taking our engagement pictures!

Baby Girl
January 21st
7lb 8oz

Anonymous said...

Katie
kwahlig19@hotmail.com

Hey Kelly! So excited for you! My guess is a girl weighing 7 lbs 8ozs on January 19th.

p.s - January 19th is Brandon's birthday! ;)

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

baby girl
Jan. 19th
7lbs 4oz

Best wishes!
erica.wright@att.net

Anonymous said...

Sex: Boy

Birth Date: Jan. 17

Weight: 7lbs. 10 oz.

Amy Lee
mrsamylee123@yahoo.com

I'm always wrong though, so who knows! Can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly!

Baby Boy
Jan. 16th
8 lbs 6 oz

kelly.bosche@Source4.com

Arinda said...

Congratulations, Kelly! Almost there!

arindarian@yahoo.com

Girl
January 12
7.11 lbs

Anonymous said...

Megan, mtritsch9603@yahoo.com

Girl
Born Jan 21
Weighing in at 8.10 lbs

Lisa Scherer said...

You make an adorable prego lady ;)
My guess is:
Baby Girl
Jan 11th
7 lbs 5 oz

Hope delivery is smooth and painless.
Lisa Scherer
lisakellyphoto@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Angie @ abradfisch@gmail.com

Girl, January 16th, 8 lbs 1 oz

Good luck Kelly! :)

Anonymous said...

Kelly, kbalaco@yahoo.com

Girl, 1/16/2010, 7 lb 2 oz

You must be so excited!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You must be so excited!

Kelly, Kbalaco@yahoo.com

A baby girl, born 01/16/2010, 7 lb. 2 oz.

Anonymous said...

Boy
Jan 14
7 lbs 8 ounces

Jennifer Stumpf
jgert24@charter.net

Heather said...

Good luck Kelly!

I'm gonna say

Girl
January 12th
7 lbs. 8 ozs.

2boys said...

I'll guess:
Baby boy
Birthday: January 17, 2010
Weight: 8lbs, 6 oz

Many blessings for you and your family.

michelle.boldt@att.net

Anonymous said...

I am going to guess Girl, born on Jan 18th weighing in at 8.7 pounds!

Good luck Kelly!


Jennifer Hanneken
hannekenphotos@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Ashley Jamison
mrsj10408 @ gmail . com
Here are my guesses...
It's a girl
Born Jan 12th
weighing 7lbs 4 oz!
Congrats Kelly!

Anonymous said...

Curtis-catronick@gmail.com

Baby Boy
Jan 15th
7lbs 3 oz

Anonymous said...

julieholtgrave@yahoo.com

I think it is a boy

Born on January 15

Weighing 7 lbs 11 ozs.

Anonymous said...

We are so excited! I'll take a guess.

Boy
Jan. 10
7 lbs, 13 oz

Becky Soeder

Meredith Chomko said...

Baby girl
January 18th
8 lbs 2 oz
mchomko@hotmail.com
P.S. I am really bad at this game...just hoping for happy and healthy!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say January 8th at 11:38am and it will be a girl weighing 7 lbs 3oz

Natalie. (natalie95@yahoo.com)

cheryl mcdonald said...

Oh BOY!, january 16th, 7lbs 11oz :)
Cheryl McDonald
cherylcorrenti@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats and Good Luck

I am guessing GIRL
1/19/10
and 7lbs 2oz

Heather
heather092001@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Baby Boy
Jan. 13th
7lbs 3oz

Congratulations!

Molli Barnhart
mmbqn5@mst.edu

Anonymous said...

Baby Girl
Born on January 10th
Weighing 7.6 lbs

Good luck! Hope everything goes smoothly. Can't wait to see the baby at hockey practice!

Kelly Spann
kellymkorte@yahoo.com

Tasha G said...

Tasha
negriesenauer@hotmail.com

Girl
January 14th
7 pounds 3 ounces

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly it's Becky (catwoman)

I'm guessing
Girl
Jan 11
8 lbs

No matter what you have I hope he/she is healthy and you are fine too.
allvaldoro@sbcglobal.net

michelle said...

Congratulations! You are the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen! You're little baby girl will be born on January 16th weighing 7.8 and 19" long! I can't wait to see the pics of your beautiful baby girl on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Paige page_vis87@hotmail.com

Baby boy
January 17
8 - 3

Good luck!! :)

Alicea Hermeyer said...

boy.
Jan 15.
7.11

Good luck Kelly! Hope your delivery is smooth and easy. :) I just love guessing!

Mandye Boor said...

Hey Kelly! Good luck! Praying for a quick and safe delivery! Im guessing lil girl coming to the world Jan 14 weighing in at 8.4

mandye boor
mandyeboor@aol.com

Mike and Michelle said...

Michelle
speer05@charter.net

girl
8lb8oz
Jan 18

Anglinco said...

angie-giegie0726@yahoo.com

My guess is boy, born Jan 12 and weighing in at 7.7 lbs. Good Luck and Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

You look darling, Kelly!

Boy
January 25
8lbs 2oz

Angie Wagner
wagnet3@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Sarah Fleenor
fultze5@aol.com
Baby Boy
born Jan.15th
weighing 8lbs 6oz.

God Bless!!!!

Anonymous said...

Matt's guess is:
Girl
January 22
8.4 lbs

My guess is:
Girl (you have to use Leola!)
January 18
9.2 lbs

Either way, best of luck with the delivery. We will be thinking of you!

Amanda & Matt Tesdall

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kelly!

I think it's a boy.
Born January 15
8.7 lbs

Steve's guess is a girl.
Born January 16
8.11 lbs.

Best of luck!
Lori & Steve Chatman
(Baby Grace's grandparents)

Jamie and Jeff said...

Almost there, Kelly!

Here's my guess...

Boy
Jan 23
7 pounds, 9 ounces

Jamie
hayes654@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Amber - amber_tardino@yahoo.com

Girl
January 20
7 lbs 9 oz

vanessa jones said...

vljones77@hotmail.com
boy
8lb 1oz
jan 19 (that is a good day my bday)