~ Emily and Steve ~ Engaged!

Open the Webster Dictionary to "Ridiculously Good-Looking" and you'll find Emily & Steve's photo.  Aren't they adorable?  The weather didn't quite hold up with our shooting plan, normally I would just re-schedule but Steve was only in town for a limited time and you know what they say "The show must go on"  - so we had to get creative.


I'm going to do things a bit backwards today and post the last photos of our session first, because they are my favorite.    These first 4 photos (with the red background) were taken in a parking garage.  I told you we had to get creative :)
Don't let a few outside shots fool you.  It poured all day, we had a break long enough to sneak out for 5 minutes but is was freezing, I mean FREEZING! 

Thank you Emily and Steve!  You were so patient with the weather, and not-so-conventional location, you absolutely rocked it and I am so excited to shoot your wedding next year.  Merry Christmas!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives