~ Ashley & Jonathan ~

It's rare to find the love of your live at an "Ugly Christmas Sweater" party,  it's even more rare if one of you are dressed like Buddy the Elf.   I'll let my blog readers use their imagination to guess which one that was ;)   But they did,  and the rest is history.   They had a gorgeous wedding a couple weeks ago and I was so excited to be their photographer. 
I always tell my brides that no matter how much they plan and stress something will go wrong.    It always does,  it may be something little, or something big,  but you have to embrace it and move one with your day.   Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you handle it.   That being said...

They forgot the rings.

Like,  really, left them at the hotel room.   And they didn't realize this until about 20 minutes before the ceremony.   Wasn't so funny and the moment, and caused a minor-freak out,  but when it came time to exchange rings during the ceremony they giggled and giggled as she slipped Jonathan's Fathers ring onto his hand and said "I do" 
Oh Jonathan,  I'm so glad you're a boy,  because you're terrible at the "duckface"  LOL 
But Ashley rocked it. 
This could be my favorite photo of the entire day.  Ashley is so cute. 
The Hilton at the Ballpark never disappoints.    Neither does Sabrina Torti,  their wedding planner extraordinaire.  
They sang their hearts out to each other during the first dance.  Adorable. 
Thank you to Ashley, Jonathan, their bridal party,  and their families for smiling right through the heat and helping me create so many beautiful photographs on their wedding day. 

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives