~ Dana and Nick ~

Couples like Dana and Nick remind me why I love my job so much.  Not just them,  but their friends, family, and bridal party who surrounded them as well.   Everything about their wedding day was perfect.  Dana lights up every room she walks in and the world is a better place with these 2 in it.  Trying to use words to describe the love these two have for each other won't do it justice,  so I will let the pictures talk instead.



Dana kept a journal of letters she had been secretly writing to Nick leading up to their big day.  It was one of the sweetest things I've ever seen,  then she topped it off with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cufflinks. 
Hi.  You guys are gorgeous.  That's all. 
Dana went to med school for Optometry so the license plates were custom made for her ;)
They topped of their evening with Fish Eye Fun, one of my favorite photo booths.   Myself and my assistant Erica were exhausted but could resist jumping in before we left. 


Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives