~ Brittany & Phil ~ By: Kelly Manno Photography

Brittany was sort of the little sister I never asked for :)  Growing up, our moms worked together at my parents house.  Which meant she often came to our house after school.   Even though we had a 7-8 year age difference we still got along,  she would hang out in my room and let me braid her awesome hair.  She still has awesome hair,  those are not extensions ladies!!   
We lost touch over the years but bumped into each other at the local bank a few months ago and Voila!  I'm shooting her wedding this August!!!  I don't know if I'm more excited to actually shoot the wedding or hang out with her family who I haven't spent time with in years.   Congratulations Brittany and Phil!  Can't wait for August. 



Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives