Backroad Design photoshoot - Editorial, Fashion, Fun. {Kelly Manno Photography}

As my podcast continues to grow and shape so does my photography business. While I love and learn to balance both careers, it's not realistic that I can grow my Radio career and still keep up a schedule of shooting 30 weddings a year. 

I've had a lot of fun branching out and exploring other styles of photography. My camera is like an extension of my arm, I will never set it down all together, but realistically I'm looking at a re-branding in the next year or two to reflect the direction I want to head :) 

This is the third "Look Book" I've shot for Backroad Design.  A comfortable and fun apparel line launched right here in St. Louis but selling nationwide! If you like what you see check out their website. 



Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives