I've recently had 2 of my brides inquire about hiring my husbands band for their wedding. For whatever reason (not wanting to seem pushy, etc...) I never tell my brides that my husband is in one of the most kick-butt wedding bands in town. I don't want to seems like a used car salesman trying to pitch you a 2 for 1 deal :)

So....For the record....my husband is the leader of "Swing Cat Swing" they have been playing around town for over 10 years, and don't let their name fool you...they don't just play swing :)

They've been featured on every news station in town and played benefits for various celebrity organizations. They are also one of the house bands at the Ritz Carlton!
So if you're looking for an awesome band for your wedding reception you can e-mail him at mannomusic@aol.com!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives