Whew! Big Post coming at ya! October is always a super busy month for photographers, I had 5 portrait sessions this week so here we go!

Look how big Brooke is! If you've been to the birth section of my website you've seen her come into the world. If not check out her birth story HERE I can't believe it's been a year!Around the same time I also did the Birth story of baby Tannan! And his cute little booty got my absolute favorite shot of the weekend!
Looks just like his mommy!Last year I donated a couple of portrait sessions to St Louis Children's Hospital for a fundraiser. And here is one of the families who bid and won the auction! Back when I was on The Steve and DC show we worked very closely with Childrens Hospital and I truly believe they staff some of the most wonderful people on the planet!
I also did a multi-family shoot for the Weilgus/Evans family! You've seen some of these kiddo's on my blog before because they belong to Mike who runs Thunderstorm Multimedia he is an awesome videographer - 2008 brides if you haven't booked a videographer yet please give him a call!

Last but not least some engagement pics of Ashley & Justin who are one of my 2008 couples!


Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives