Clients have no idea...how a little letter like this just makes my day, and reminds me why I do this for a living! (Thank you Stephanie :)

Kelly,

I just wanted to drop you a line and say thanks again so much for everything you did to make our wedding pictures AMAZING.

Our wedding was May 12, 2007 and I am STILL seeing pictures that make me stop in my tracks and say "Wow, I don't remember that one, that's awesome too!" You take amazing shots and you make everything as relaxing and laid back as possible which is a great relief on such a busy day.

So ,thank you thank you thank you for everything you are and I can't wait to use your services again.

With much appreciation,

Stephanie Holst



P.S. I've told everyone I know about you and even posted a bulletin on my myspace
telling my friends to check out my pictures and shouted your praises. A friend I went to highschool with was so impressed that she emailed me immediately after she got engaged for your contact information.

P.S.S The picture on your blog of Baby Meredith's grandparent's relief actually brought me to tears. You captured their emotion. Amazing
.

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives