Yay For another hometown wedding! I love shooting in Granite City - this is Jamie and Todd, I've known Jamie since 7th grade, it was neat to not just "attend" her wedding, but be there with her all day to see every aspect of it! Todd and his boys.
Jamie and the girls, who I also grew up with! Todd's daughter Sam broke down when Jamie came down the aisle, it was soooo sweet.It was suppose to be freezing rain all day, but what do ya know...the weather men were wrong...again!

Jamies mom got a little emotional during the toast, but who could blame her. This was one of the most emotional weddings I've ever shot, myself and my assistant both cried at different times of the day. This was my first wedding with my new 5D and it did not disappoint! I'm also using off camera lighting at the receptions as well and it's made a HUGE difference! My rock star second shooter than day was Jenny - Love ya girl!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives