Exciting news for 2008 Brides and other clients! Not only will you receive everything included in your contracted package, I am now adding web-hosting to all my sessions.

This means that all your images will be posted online to share with friends and family, as well as place orders. You will all still receive your CD of images,and you are welcome to print wherever you like. But for those who don't want the hassle of printing their selves, I will now do it for you!
I've used my latest engagement session as an example, you can click the link below and see how it's set up.

***NOTE*** Please remember the images hosted online are low-resolution for web-hosting only. In other words, they will look a little grainy & digital. They do not represent the color and sharpness of the actual prints you will receive.

http://www.kellymannoorderprints.photoherald.com/ (Click on Carrie and Drew it is NOT password protected)

Here are a few of my favorites!

And these are way overdue, but I did some Christmas portraits for the Hamilton family! I also did this baby girls Birth-Story one year ago this month :)

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives