2 very special babies

Baby #1 is Baby Isaac! He was born a couple weeks ago and I was there to shoot his birth...

Proud mama gets her first glance...
Daddy holds him for the first time...
And here is where it gets sweet... See this Big Brother, I shot HIS birth nearly 2 years ago!
My job is incredible. 2 years ago these people are strangers are the street to me and now I've seen both their children born. My clients aren't just "clients" to me, they become friends. I have a couple re-peat Birth clients this year and I am excited to see thier families grow.

This little feet shot was my favorite, I loved it so much I blew up a 11x14 for them.Thank you Mary, Chris, Jack and Isaac!


And here is BABY #2 - Her name is Addison! And I just shot her Mommy & Daddy's wedding last yearShe was the easiest baby to shoot! She was such a ham!

A kiss from Daddy
Mommy too...Congratulations on your beautiful new family :)


Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives