Something has been wrong with my internet ALL week! So this post is way over due! But congrats to Abby and Pat~! They were married on the COLDEST day of the year, actually the coldest day I have ever shot in my whole life! But they were such troopers!





Her parents (pictured below) were pretty cool for a number of reasons....

#1. They hired my husbands band who kept the dance floor packed all night#2. The surprised the bride and groom by hiring Fredbird to come hang out (The bride and groom met at a Cardinal games)
And 3. They have 3 more daughters to marry off so I better be really nice to them :)

Just kidding! Thanks guys! All the pics will be done very soon!!! Also a big thank you to Kelly Park for freezing her butt off with me all day!!! And a big thanks to my friend Meredith for sending my name their way in the first place!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives