Eeeeeeeeek!

I have a new website :) Check it out!

www.KellyMannoPhotography.com

I'm so excited to launch it, my friend Mike did an awesome job with my old one it was just time for me to learn how to do it myself.

Everyone check it out! You might see yourself on there! Tons of new pics.

I must say there are a TON of pics not on there that I wish were because the session was backed up on a CD (before I got my external hard-drive)...so I would have had to re-load entire sessions to find images. So if you don't see yourself on there, it's not cause I didn't like your pics, it's cause I didn't have easy access to them!

Please leave comments below and let me know what you think, and please let me know if there are any glitches, mis-spellings or silly things like that :)

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives