NO I'm not dead, it's just been a hell of week. My son ended up with Strep Throat, a double ear infection, a 104 degree fever and an infection in his neck that landed him in Childrens Hospital. My husband had to fly home from his business trip to be here, things seem to be settling down I will try and get to all my e-mails/blog posts/ and what-nots in the next couple days!

On to business...

I had the pleasure of shooting an AMAZING birth a couple weeks ago. Donna is also my hairdresser so we've gotten to know each other pretty well. She did an ALL NATURAL birth...I used to be really scared to do these but I've become more and more comfortable with them, I actually like them more, there is so much more emotion during a natural birth they are so easy to capture.

Donna was a champ, and her husband Chris was an awesome coach. Here's a bunch of photos from her maternity session, labor and delivery and her newborn session. I don't think they need captions they speak for themselves :)





I also had the pleasure of shooting Robyn & Justins wedding~ They got married at one of my favorite places "The Jewel Box" - they also had 2 other awesome vendors I want to suggest for my brides. Jimmy Hussey as DJ and Sarah Grus as her day of coordinator.


This lace on her dress was the same lace on her moms wedding dress.

And a big thanks so Gail Fleming for shooting with me that day and bringing her fun fisheye lens :)

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives