So this one time, I was on Dr Phil...

Okay quick back-story...back in my radio days I was part of an elaborate prank to get on the Dr. Phil show. Our morning show had worked with him on a project and he was a big jerk so we wanted to get him back. Myself and our stunt guy "Honkey" set up this story line and wrote into the show. They let us on, we pulled it off, Dr Phil found out, got pissed, they swore the show would never air again and we almost got sued by paramount.

I still have the whole episode on tape somewhere but I haven't watched it in years, but my friend Honkey posted the lead in tease on his myspace page and watching it again made me laugh.

So if your bored click on his page below, it will start playing automatically you have to scroll down to see it, enjoy :)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=7322969&MyToken=a9fa3380-8101-49f8-bf7d-84b1b27653a2

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives