Baby Carson
10/24/07 - 2/26/08
God speed little man....
I ask for your prayers today, as I have spent the last week watching my friends bury their 4 month old baby boy. I ask for your prayers of comfort for his amazing family.

Where were you last Tuesday? I was stomping around my kitchen crabby, I was crabby because I was out of Diet Pepsi and I had to make it the whole day with 2 crazy kids without it....then my mom called to tell me the news.

Life is short, it is precious and it can change in an instant. Let's see if you can make it one day without complaining, in honor of his sweet life and his parents' grief. Because no matter what your problems are, they cannot compare.

On average, this blog gets between 100-150 hits per day. If you would like to show some support to this family you can make a donation to the scholarship fund that has been set in his name. Every little bit helps.

Checks can be made out to the "Carson Niepert Scholarship Fund" and sent to :

GC Steel Community Credit Union
3970 Maryville Road
Granite City IL 62040

So today, when you want to complain about something that means so little, just take a moment, a deep breath, and let this little boy's life touch yours. And when you lay your head on your pillow tonight to sleep with your family healthy and safe please say a prayer for his.

An excerpt from the song played at his funeral:

God speed little man...
Sweet dreams little man...
Oh my love...will fly to you each night on angels wings...

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives