SHOT PARTY IS FULL! Thanks to all those who responded so quickly, I will take a few more names for the waiting list (in case of cancellations)

Okay, onto the blogging...and I am way behind. The Big Bang is the coolest bar in St. Louis hands down! They hired me last year to do some shots of the performers and they hired me again this year as well, here's just a few of my favorite group shots.

Congrats to Becky and John who were married in my hometown of Granite City IL! And a big thanks to Dorinda for shooting with me that day!





2 babies for ya! The first is baby Annabelle, she was the one born in that horrible blizzard at 1am :) Here she is meeting her momma...

I love these next 2 shots too.... here she is with her big sister.... ...and her big brother :)The whole gang happy at home!And now baby Caroline! Here's mom and dad taking their first look at her!Momma gets her first kiss.Blubbering grandma's get their first look...Big brothers checking her out, making sure she has all her fingers and toes. The whole family!

Thank you all so much, sorry these were so late, I have more to catch up on the next day or two so check back soon!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives